Caregiving for seniors can be a rewarding experience. A caregiver can make an immediate difference in not only a seniors life but also their family’s life. There are many kinds of caregiver jobs available. We strive to be flexible in scheduling and work very hard to accommodate our employees’ school schedule, their other jobs and their own family’s obligations. We have a variety of shifts ranging from 4 hours to 12 hours. Our caregiver jobs can be part time or full time, daytime, overnights, weekends or weekdays. The tasks our caregivers perform will vary for every client. Some clients require personal care while others need only companionship. We also have live in caregiver jobs.
Minimum Requirements for our Caregiver Jobs in the Dallas Area
- Have a sense of humor and winning personality
- Have a passion for helping others
- Have a minimum of one year professional caregiving experience with a non-family member or friend
- Are legal to work in the United States
- Will pass a thorough and complete background check
- Will pass a complete drug screening and subsequent random screenings
- Have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
Why Chose Apple Care and Companion?
We offer to our employees:
- Professional agency management
- Stable, family run agency
- Respect as an employee and as a person
- Schedules that fit your needs
- Online scheduling
- Free, continuous professional training
- Company awards and recognition
- Referral bonuses
- Weekly paid wages through direct deposit
- Competitive pay with raises
If you feel you would like to be a part of the Apple Care team, please fill out the quick form below.